||752 20th Ave., Paterson NJ 07504
T: 973-278.1444 F: 973-278-8332
Tips from Valtek
How to maintain, care for and repair your vehicle finish
- Wash your vehicle often, especially when exposed to salty, dusty, acidic or alkaline environments.
- When washing your vehicle, use a nonabrasive, neutral pH (not acidic or alkaline) detergent. Do not use solvent-based cleaning solutions for washing large areas.
- Non-aggressive solvent-based cleaning solutions (mineral spirits) may be used for cleaning tough spots like tar and sap. Rinse after use.
- Avoid stiff bristle brushes. Soft cloth and felt brushes are recommended.
- Should you damage your vehicle's finish, have it repaired as soon as possible. Contact Valtek; this will assure you the best possible color match and the same durability and appearance as when your vehicle was new.
Imron polyurethane enamels provide the best protection you can buy against elements your vehicle will face throughout it's long life. The added beauty and protection achieved with an Imron 5000 single-stage system and Imron 6000 base coat/clear coat eliminate the need for waxing your vehicle's finish. If you do wax, avoid products with abrasives or polishing compounds.